Join Global Sports & Events and New Zealand motorsport figurehead Bob McMurray at the 2018 Formula 1® Singapore Grand Prix, a spectacular night race run on the streets of Marina Bay in downtown Singapore.
The circuit lights create a brilliant strip carving its way between the water and the city's skyscrapers, adding beauty to the picturesque scenery of Marina Bay.
We’ll be staying at The Four Points By Sheraton Singapore, Riverview – conveniently located near the CBD, overlooking the historic Singapore River, with numerous retail and entertainment options nearby.
We’ll catch all the F1® action from the Bay Grandstand over three days – from practice, to qualifying, to race day.
Don’t miss the celebrations in the Lion City, including the pulsating outdoor concerts which feature a spectacular line-up of international headliners.
Global Sports & Events is proud to be an Authorised Partner of Singapore GP.
- Four nights at the Four Points By Sheraton Singapore, Riverview (13-17 September).
- Daily breakfast and free WiFi.
- Official three-day Bay Grandstand event ticket (14-16 September).
- Access to a spectacular line-up of international headline acts performing on the Padang Stage.
- Daily transport from the hotel to the Marina Bay Street Circuit (14-16 September – return at your leisure).
- Tour and race day preview brunch hosted by F1® personality and New Zealand motorsport figurehead Bob McMurray.
- Flight inclusive packages also include return economy flights from Auckland to Singapore on Singapore Airlines (as indicated below) and return airport transfers in Singapore.
Flight inclusive package includes:
Depart Auckland 11:55pm
Arrive Singapore 6:40am
Depart Singapore 8:50am
Arrive Auckland 10:25pm
Note: Prices are per person twin share. There is an additional cost of $840 for single occupancy. Domestic flights, additional nights and ticket upgrade options available on request.
The F1 FORMULA 1 logo, F1, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX and related marks are trademarks of Formula One Licensing BV, a Formula 1 company. All rights reserved.